Power Flush – Belfast
What is Power Flushing?
Power Flushing is a process by which heating systems are forcibly cleansed using water at high velocity, but low pressure, so that no physical damage is caused to the system.
The objective of Power Flush Belfast is to restore systems with circulation and boiler noise problems (caused by sludge and corrosion deposits) to optimum operation. Power Flushing removes these deposits and the problems that they cause.
Power Flush Belfast – when we Power Flush we don’t just give your system a thorough flush out, we also understand and use chemical analysis before, during and after the flushing, firstly to identify the corrosive problem, secondly to choose the correct treatment, and finally to check that the flushing has worked.
If your central heating system suffers from any of the symptoms detailed below it would almost certainly benefit from Power Flushing.
• Fitting a new boiler
• Central heating system slow to warm up
• Some radiators partially or completely cold
• Radiators require frequent bleeding
• Water in radiators is discoloured and dirty
• The central heating system has repeated pump failures
• Warm water in the header tank
• Increased efficiency to central heating and hot water
• Lower fuel bills (up to 25%)
• Radiators heat output restored
• The whole central heating system is cleaned
• Sludge removal and de-scaling in one visit
• Now a requirement for most boiler warranties – have you checked yours?
• Peace of mind
The most important reasons are:-
1. Ensure the efficiency of your new boiler by up to 25%
2. Your boiler warranty may be invalid. Check your warranty
3. UK Building Regulations require an existing central heating system to be thoroughly cleaned before connecting up the new boiler.
Power flush Belfast – The power flushing equipment is simply connected into the heating system, across the circulator pump couplings, or the tails of one radiator, or wherever most practical. The powerful flow, combined with instantaneous flow reverser device, will dislodge and mobilise deposits and corrosion, which resist traditional system cleaning methods. We also use special vibration pad designed to be used on radiators to further loosen sludge that has hardened and flushing alone will not remove.
Once the corrosion and sludge deposits have been loosened and mobilised, fresh clean water is forced through the heating system, pushing the contaminated water out. During the process, radiators are individually flushed, without removing or disconnecting them from the system.
This simple process purges the system, replacing aggressive water with clean water, which is chemically treated with corrosion inhibitors to help prevent similar problems in the future.
Normally for a standard size property, the process can be completed in a day
Power Flush Belfast – Power Flushing your central heating system will protect your boiler and radiators making the system run at its highest efficiency.
Price for a standard 3 bedroom home – From- £375.00
Replacing circulatory pump – From £150.00
Installing Magnetic Filter central heating – From £140
New thermostatic radiator valves – From £25.00 each
Hot water cylinder thermostat – From £125.00
Power Flush Belfast.